[Ibogaine] ibogaine was Re: [Ibogaine] Shit shit shit

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 19:36:48 EDT 2007

Not so sure about that, during the 2004 death in Mexico (not the rich kids on lsd death, the one before that), there were vast rants here about MAPS covering it up because it conflicted with what they wanted. After months of time they finally changed their web page and even acknowledged there was a death.

For your theory that if its scheduled everywhere ibogaine will change, well mebbe the patent wars and lawyers will go away but somehow i doubt it, but its not like any part of the psychedelics movement is any different, every drug has the same thing, some group of people at the top who control nearly all worldwide distribution, and every organisation is completely 'open and transparent' until they get busted for lying their asses off like everybody else (the most recent big example would be John Halpern with MAPS, right ps, he's a DEA snitch who got people arrested and we always knew that but didn't say anything because it wasn't in our personal best interest).

Same old same old.

.:vector:.