[Ibogaine] From Jasen ( Sara)

Derek R. derekr42 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 20:55:58 EDT 2007

Slow One,
    God, you have an appropriate name, don't you? Did you have to be
offensive about your request? I'm getting pretty sick of arguing with
people on this list (despite the fact that I have enjoyed some
intelligent conversations with some pretty cool people; thanks Randy,
Simon, Matt, Lee, etc.), so let's just get this over with.
    Despite the relative rudeness of your request, I'll bite : the
original shots were fired by Charles on 4/17, when he castigated me (and
went so far as to accuse me of slander) for discussing something about
my treatment provider (that was not even related to my treatment, it was
a matter of public knowledge and has been printed in newspaper articles
and on many websites).
    He then followed up this rude e-mail by sending me a nasty e-mail
about Simon, which is available to the list, since I cc'ed Simon and the
list in my response to it. Since then, I have tried several times just
to shut the whole fucking situation down, but it's kept exploding,
either due to Kevin or Charles starting shit (mostly Charles; I have to
give Kevin a little bit of credit - even though he's been manipulative,
sanctimonious, and vaguely threatening at times, he's never stooped to
the outright childishness that Charles has), or when I got pissed off at
something they'd done (like the Imogen situation, including the
threatening bullshit about tracking her down by her "ISP address").
    Okay, are you happy now? I have never been the aggressor in this
situation. I will admit that I go all-out when I'm attacked (or when I
see bullshit like the "ISP address" threat to Imogen), be it verbally,
physically, or via e-mail, but that's my nature and I don't apologize
for it. If you don't want me to get pissed off, then don't start shit
(and I won't either - if you'll note, I haven't started a lick of any of
this). It's that simple. And even though I'm aggressive by nature, I was
also the first one to say "this has gone beyond silly, let's drop it",
so let's just do that and drop it. If you have any more inquiries, try
stating them politely in the future.
Regards,
Derek R.

---
derekr42 at gmail.com
---
"You know, some people pay by the pound for good fertilizer, and here you are, giving it away for free!"