[Ibogaine] Re: Methadone withdrawal

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Thu May 3 18:03:54 EDT 2007

least here anyway.  Keep posting here also.  I have always enjoyed what you
had to share in the past.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Preston Peet [mailto:prestonpeet at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:04 AM
To: bicuitboy714 at gmail.com; ibogaine at mindvox.com; DrugWar at mindvox.com
Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Re: Methadone withdrawal

V freaked out accussing me of using yesterday when I REALLY Wasn't (doesn't
that always suck, getting busted when I'm NOT misbegaving but so often
getting away with misbehaving while she tells me how proud of how well I'm
doing),. Just goes to show she doesn't always have much of a clue as to
what's going on. She's gone so far as to remove me entirely from her list of
myspce friends. I'm having a lot o  trouble NOT going out to buy a handgun
and giving the fuck up- yet, still I plod on, not entirely willing to give
up even now, even going to 12-step meetings regularly again. Yes, I realize
I've spent a good amount of time nto exactly bad mouthing 12-steppers but
noting time and again that I'm don't necessarily agree with that method- but
now I'm willing to try anything else, and this is my first concrete effort
to do something to skae up my usual outlook and perspective.making contacts
and reaching out to people, refusing to do things the failure of a way(s)
I've so often
 tried in the past.
One thing is for sure, Ibogaine is NOT for me, and hasn't yet helped but
rather each time seems to end up with things being even worse, and my brain
feeling frazzled and fried and unable to concentrate and befuddled.
I'm supposed to move out the first of June, but have nowhere to go and am
unsure how much money I'll have then.
So please, sorry to yet again pop up outta the blue with yet another "god I
feel terrible" message, but I love you all, even those I've not met either
cyberly or in person here on this list. So it does ME good to vent on
occassion, as with those 12-step rooms, most here will be able to relate to
at least some of what I'm going through regardless of the situation as we're
all users and even abusers here, whether current or former.
Peace, love and Lotsof respect.
Your (DrugWar.com) moderater.
Preston