[Ibogaine] doing ibogaine treatment tommorrow

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:50:58 EDT 2007

        Ya know Matt, they talk about sex on page 69 of the "Big Book" too.
I'm so glad you reaffirmed my right to fuck chickens, this list is all about
supporting each other.
      Favorite sayin' in West Virginia........."Honest mister, I was helping
the sheep over the fence and my pants fell down and well.........you know"
    This is bordering on the too sick for even this list aint it?
        Peace Love and Baaaaa.......nter
           Randy