[Ibogaine] doing ibogaine treatment tommorrow

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:46:48 EDT 2007

Hi Steve,
            I've been seeing quite a few people saying that ibogaine is just
an interrupter. i think there's  lot more to it.  the visions are very
important and the chance of been shown the underlying psychological or
emotional reasons for addiction.  I think that's were the biggest benefits
for changing ones life will come from. If the underlying reasons can be
addressed then changing ones life in the present will be alot easier. Though
that might be so as much with people who became addicted after going on
painkillers for accidents. I don't think ibogaine would have such a good
success rate if it weren't for the visions/educational aspect to it.

Peace
Luke