[Ibogaine] info request.

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 11:10:27 EST 2007

Nick,
Thank you for your reply.  Therapy for me is essential.  Ok let me restart,
therapy with a therapist, whether she be new age or just a little open
minded, is essential.  A few AA or NA meetings will also most likely be
essential.  Talking to my personal confidants will definitely be
essential.   Every other major life event I've had I've pretty much needed
some sort of therapy.   Right now I know that holistically, I'm trying to
put all of it (life) together.  I need a person that does not discount any
thing I may be feeling or experiencing.  I feel and experience things that
are pretty weird by most conventional standards.  We all here on the list
do, I think, or we wouldn't be here. Ibo is non conventional at this point.
I'm grateful, thankful, and appreciative to those on the list that are drawn
to getting the word out, and working on that aspect of treatment.  There is
something for going to a therapist, and saying off the wall things, and
knowing, FEELING, that she is non judgemental.  So basically, I've always
been a proponent of therapy, for anyone.  Of course, everyone does not feel
the same as me ( and you as it seems).

Yeah I've spent many of a therapy session telling the therapist exactly what
I need, she agrees, I pay her then I leave thinking.....ok....Could have
done that myself.   I'm not looking for that at this moment.  One thing I do
know is that when the time and person is available, I will know.  Again,
thank you.
Mel