[Ibogaine] Attention Patrick, or anyone

Preston Peet prestonpeet at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 15:36:06 EST 2007

so far, speed beats even crack hands down for sheer dirty-drugness, in my limited experinces with speed/(in crank/glass form) and vast experiences with crach- and crack did me a HUGE number for years.
I've had nothing but icky experiences with the very few times I've tried crank (and not too many good ones with crack either), so that's my two cents.
But to outlaw it, or either? Not so sure, as a strict anti-prohibition. We have plenty of laws to deal with the aftereffects of speed use.
Right?