[Ibogaine] Merry Christmas!

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:27:54 EST 2007

          Thanx Krista, it's nice to know that somebody pays attention to my
inane ramblings, and that I have done what I set out to do by doing it. If I
can make somebody giggle, laugh, choke, fart, or maybe even spew their
coffee on their monitor, I have fulfilled my destiny. Life is good
sometimes.

        Peace Love and Slapstick
              Randy