[Ibogaine] Attention Patrick, or anyone

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 21:08:13 EST 2007

             There's a big difference between crank and Adderall, which is
time released Dexedrine, and Ritalin. I will give it to you in that there
just might be some of these people who are self medicating. So, if they are
self medicating, what would they be medicating for? ADD and ADHD? That's a
possibility. Maybe severe depression, or manic depression. Possibly
narcolepsy.

          Crank is a pretty dirty drug from my understanding. Just looking
at the shit they use to make it makes me cringe. Yea...........let's shoot
some Drano. I'd like to take a night vision camera out to Iowa somewhere and
make movies of those guys stealing the gaseous amonia or whatever that is
that they have to steal from farmers. It'd be like
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIPPP what the hell was that??? It was one of those
speed freaks runnin' through the rows. That's it!!! Children of The Corn on
crystal methadrine............................we'd make millions.
Malichi........what are you gonna do with that sling blade???

                              Sorry, I just kinda lost it there for a
minute.
           Peace Love and Truck Stops
                Randy