[Ibogaine] Lakota

marko at phantom.com marko at phantom.com
Sat Dec 22 14:23:06 EST 2007

Hi Nyc,

I think that both is possible; although, Lakota is already using Peyote as
their "Sacred Sacrament"  ;-))

I've been there (Rosebud Reservation) some time ago, and I can tell that I
like those people, I like their Peyote buttons, I like their tipis, I like
their SunDance, I like their sweatlodges, I like the sandy soil and
beautiful countyside...

They had over 90% of alcoholics back then, and an IBO clinic would be a
good thing for them. I think. It would be even better, because there's not
much industry, and an IBO clinic or two (or 33) could make a substantial
contribution to Lakota financial survival.

Anyone want to work on this? I guarantee a lot of work, a lot of personal
satisfaction, and really small amount of money. Sacrament of Transition
will donate at least 10g of IBO HCl to the first clinic in Lakota country,
when certain conditions are met (like establishment of such a clinic, a
safe air-way directly from Canada - without any interference from US
Customs, someone with IBO-administration experience teaching them how to
administer it...)

All interested, please contact me to the SofT e-address:
sacrament at sacrament.kibla.si

Marko