[Ibogaine] story of stuff

Melanie Gutierrez gutierrezmelanie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:08:57 EST 2007

For Sure...I can already see some of the pieces coming together for the
bumpy ride.  I've found recently the Universe has been pointing out several
personality flaws, I'm definately flowing for the bumpyness to come in the
next 5 years.  Growing and experiencing.  I absolutely can barely wait for
my Ibo exp, because i'm seemingly already feeling the effects of what others
are after.
A friend of mine was jailed last night for a warrant for his failure to
appear for the Littering ticket that he forgot about.  It just kills me to
see the legal system for what it is at this point.