[Ibogaine] story of stuff

Nyc W. Alberts digitalcomponents at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 21:36:46 EST 2007

PS: If I'm reading this right, the Lakota Nation may be amenable to
having a *legal* Ibogaine clinic within its North American borders,
and/or establishing the first branch of the Sacrament of The Transition
Church on this continent without having anybody having to fully renounce
their United States citizenship.

Definitely worth having a look into.

~Nyc