[Ibogaine] "in it for the money"

rithma rithma at rithma.org
Fri Dec 21 15:25:37 EST 2007

hello list...
it is time for me to take the plunge.   i simply cant afford a
'retail' ibo clinic,  but my body cant afford to keep cycling on & off
all these other substances
forever,  so im wondering:
what does the raw material (ibogaine) cost?   if i were to buy it
legitimately? if i was closer to the source?
let me paraphrase:   in the case of Most mind altering substances,
(both illegal and "pharmaceutical")  the "end user" price is hundreds
of times the price of production.   Im quite curious about the path
ibogaine takes from birth to consumption.
Would it be worth my while to travel to the Congo and seek out the
REAL experience?

hope everyone is swell, and i send my love
/etienne