[Ibogaine] story of stuff

Kevin Brady gomorrhan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 02:13:26 EST 2007

I don't think there's any trick to getting the word out about ibogaine.  Drug therapies in the United States are regulated by the FDA.  Getting Ibogaine into common usage in the United States will be dependent on providing scientific research which shows Ibogaine has medicinal properties, and that the benefits of taking Ibogaine in certain cases outweigh the dangers.  Anything less than this will have about as much effectiveness as preaching.  Morons who believe what people tell them without inspecting the research data or exploring that thing for themselves will buy it, perhaps.

I'm a proponent of psychedelics:  I think they break down therapeutic resistance, and produce deep insights, and I think there's plenty of evidence to this effect available at www.maps.org as well as the anecdotal experiences related by others and attested to by myself.  Once the fundamentalists are out of office, perhaps science can lead the way again.  Even then, though, psychedelics would need to be capable of being patented and mass-produced with a high market value before the big pharma companies will adopt them.

Meanwhile, smoke Salvia Divinorum.  Peace.Kevin G. Brady(415) 341-0022 (H)gomorrhan at hotmail.comwww.myspace.com/clear_objectives

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:55:42 -0500From: doranman2 at gmail.comTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comSubject: Re: [Ibogaine] story of stuffI heard Aldous Huxley had a hand in developing AA precepts. Any truth to that?