[Ibogaine] Scholarships?

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:01:47 EST 2007

Thank you Simon. It is a point well taken that you have made. You can't give
away the candy store and still have candy. There is nothing wrong with
charging whatever is necessary for one's services so that it is worth doing.
Dr. Deborah Mash out of the University of Miami has a clinic in the Virgin
Islands which charges $10,000.00 if I recall correctly. So I guess you could
say in a way she is in it for the money, however her overhead may be much
higher and price does not necessarily reflect a lack of ideals. A friend of
mine helped start the clinic in Mexico, which he left in good hands, not
seeking to monopolize it. He seems to live life as though he is not in it
for the money, although obviously he needs it to finance ongoing projects,
like building up an infrastructure to help feed starving children.  I will
post the site when it is ready if I can tie it in to Ibogaine somehow. The
personal rewards must be priceless. However I acknowledge the need for good
business practices for an operation  to survive. I take no offense and
accept your point as a fact to be reckoned with. It sounds as though you
speak from experience. Sometimes I say things which I don;t intend to be
taken too literally, Thanks again