[Ibogaine] University of the streets

Howard Lotsof hslotsof at phantom.com
Tue Dec 18 18:12:10 EST 2007

On Dec 18, 2007, at 2:29 AM, Brad Hays wrote:

> Hey Howard, I'm not questioning but i've wondered how is the number
> 3400 arrived at?  Like what percentage is from concrete sources and
> whats guestimation?  Is there a +/- factor?  If anything i'm
> guessing the actual number'd be higher, least I hope

It is all data received from providers who met the criteria described
in the paper,The Ibogaine Medical Subculture.  Actual treatment
figures meeting projected values increased the number into the four
thousand plus area but, significant smaller operations were left out
including internet point of sales which could be significant. that
may not be that small  The figures are conservative and of the date
indicated in the paper.

Howard