[Ibogaine] Scholarships?

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 17:01:55 EST 2007

Have you been there or have any first hand information? I dont know how you can say that they are not doing it for the money. Everyone has to make a living and there is nothing wrong with that. Nobody would get involved in  investing capital into some thing that ran at a lost. I think its better just to say that is a more worthwhile cause to invest money in. Everyone has a choice where they want to go so no one is forcing you to go to a specific centre. I cant understand this issue that there is some thing wrong with charging for a service. If you are a billionaire and are able to sponsor ibogaine treatments that's great but there is nothing wrong with making money I dont see us left with much choice in the matter anyway. Maybe you can explain to me what you mean by the statement "They are not into it for the money" Firstly; anyone who works with ibogaine treatment will tell you that it is not an easy way of making money and it is very demanding. From
 looking after people to dealing with all kinds of people with issues and also personally speaking I have been ripped off by people who were so genuine to start with but ended up not paying me and then you have the type that blames either you or the treatment if their kid or they relapse. Maybe I am blowing off a bit of steam but unless you have first hand experience into what goes into into ibogaine treatment; dont talk about people doing it for money like it should be a charity. Ibogaine providers should get paid for the service they provide which is a little less then some of the conventional rehabs and is alot more work. No offence I just thought I would take the opportunity to give my opinion on the whole money issue and ibo providers. Take a look at what they are doing in the underground. I can say that so far I have not met some one who was or is involved with ibogaine who did not have a passion for helping people or just thought one day ''Hmmmm
 ibogaine; now there is a cherry worth plucking, not yet and I will tell you when I do. Nothing personal! Thanks for the opportunity to comment on this issue