[Ibogaine] war on drugs

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:16:40 EST 2007

Your right! I beleive it was President Carter who suggested that the
punishment should not be worse than the effect of the drug itself. And yes
addicts can rehabilitate themselves given the right treatment (I mean
humane). The war on drugs, a substance, is much like the war on terror, an
idea born out of rage, which will never be "won". It just creates more
"clients" for the prison system. Unfortunately there is no honest review
process underway in so many arena's, because that would mean having to admit
that an injustice is taking place.