[Ibogaine] University of the streets

Scott Doran doranman2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 08:08:39 EST 2007

Hi everyone,
This is my first post and I want to thank the good folk who made this forum
happen. If I may interject..... if everyone who needed Ibogaine took it,
there would be no more for the tribe in Africa who has the inherent right to
it. Fortunately there are Johny appleseeds out there propagating in the
right places to secure supplies for future needs. 200 species are dying a
day and it would be a crying shame for any sacrament to be amongst them, as
if it wasn't a crying shame anyway. I detoxed without it, which was hard,
but worth it. Had my wake-up call through another ally. I am over thrill
seeking now and pray for an end to the suffering of all by all of us pulling
together.
Peace,
Scott