[Ibogaine] University of the streets

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 23:09:29 EST 2007

That sounds about right... when this list first started up I think the
worldwide figure of people who had done ibogaine was around 500 or
less, ibogaine association wasn't open yet, marc hadn't started the
original iboga therapy house, the whole ibogaine underground was eric
taub... people would sign up here and talk about how much they wanted
to do ibo and that was it, round 2003 that changed to people talking
about wanting to do ibo, then doing it then sticking around.

I'd be surprised if the figure was more then 5000.

--- LEE <JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM> wrote:

> so I am 1 out of 3414 people to do ibogaine?? it seems like more
> people should have done ibogaine in one year alone? and if those
> stats are correct, how in the world did I, someone in the middle of
> utah, get ibogaine???

You wanted it, it came to you? dana's ibogaine synchronicities? :)

> junky

I know patrick's been in them before, but mindvox makes it into a
monograph :) cool :) I feel l337 :)

.:vector:.