[Ibogaine] Ibogaine in Israel & Celebs and Ibo treatment

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 17:43:56 EST 2007

      I just read that Amy Winehouse is going to get her shit
together. She is starting by going to Israel for a week of intensive
re-hab. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hello, hello Boaz Watchel are you going to
treat a celebrity in the next few weeks??????? I sure hope that Amy
Winehouse is going to get an Ibogaine treatment, she could sure use
it. Then maybe she will tell the world about it. From my understanding
there have been a few celebs treated that haven't said anything. We
can hope.

         Peace Love and Publicity
           Randy