[Ibogaine] (no subject)

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 03:47:01 EST 2007

I've been reading this list since 2001, it goes through the same phases
every couple of months, there is the 50 new messages a day phase, there
is the quiet phase, there is the kind phase, there is the everybody
wants to kill everyone else phase. Probably 2/3rds of the messages are
peeps just talking and having convos that may start with ibogaine then
go off into some other tangent that has nothing to do with ibogaine. My
own archive of the list has it having a huge mass of new messages and
people in 2004 when the KRON piece with patrick kroupa and deborah mash
was on the front page of the drudge report and averaging out to 1-3MB
of messages every month on average since then.

.:vector:.