[Ibogaine] indra exrract

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Tue Dec 11 17:07:59 EST 2007

I think it was based on either 24 hrs or 7 days.
lee

THANKS,
LEE HAWKINS
MAIN STREET MUSCLE
801-465-9599
specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: simon loxton<mailto:simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk>
  To: The Ibogaine List<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 1:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] indra exrract

  Everything degrades in sunlight though

  ----- Original Message ----
  From: LEE <JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM<mailto:JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM>>
  To: The Ibogaine List <ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>>
  Sent: Tuesday, 11 December, 2007 10:46:18 PM

  the extract is supposed to be really, really stable, with no problems with quality even when exposed to sunlight.... at least that’s what I read about it..
  junky

  specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

  if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
    the indra extract,is what I used the first time to break my heavy habit... it worked great, id still take that red rocky extract if I needed it..
    junky,