[Ibogaine] indra exrract

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 15:57:21 EST 2007

It would be great if these internet suppliers issued a certificate with their products so you could know exactly what it was. Even with iboga the more I know now the more I know what a chance you take buying off the net and what a difference there is between what you get on the net and the real thing. Ignorance is bliss! Now that I know about the export of iboga from a Gabonese perspective and what goes on it makes me cringe. It would be cool if every one could have the opportunity for testing that they started in Amsterdam some time ago where you could take in your E's and whatever else and have them tested without worrying about getting into trouble. I think that if the authorities spent more time educating people and protecting people from this perspective there would be far less problems. I mean you cant say that since the war on drugs started that there are fewer people using them so you may as well accept it and protect the people using while
 focusing on the dodgy people funding their own private wars and personal interests. That's where things get a little blurry though.