[Ibogaine] indra exrract

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 11:05:11 EST 2007

Hi Simon,

>From what I recall the Indra extract is now 20+ years old and was not best homogenized when some tests were done in a Slovenian lab 7 odd years ago. I don't know if it's still around even. Be interesting to find out who is now the keeper of it.

Nick
  -----Original Message-----
  From: ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com [mailto:ibogaine-bounces at mindvox.com]On Behalf Of simon loxton
  Sent: 09 December 2007 19:42
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Subject: [Ibogaine] indra exrract

  Hello Crew;
  I was wondering if anyone had information on the properties of the "indra extract"; as I am interested in working on a extract that contains most of the properties of the root bark but  which of course is more concentrated. I find that the root bark has more medicinal properties and would be interested in any information regarding previous attempts at an extract along these lines. My aim is to use this in treatments excluding opiate addiction and am at the stage where I am just collecting as much information as possible. Any information may help towards working on a suitable extraction method.