[Ibogaine] indra exrract

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Dec 11 10:26:16 EST 2007

A/B extraction will give you the pure alkaloids, all of them.

Acid extraction will give you an extract of the alkaloid salts, all of them'

Simon, you know all this stuff already'

How come you keep asking the same questions'

Only two ways to make it, the right way and the proper way'

Fishing again I suppose'

Is there anyone you believe'

Or do they have to have a degree in sommit or be a doctor or a scientist'

jees'

Ez now'

Motumba'

From: JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COMTo: ibogaine at mindvox.comDate: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:41:31 -0700Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] indra exrract

simon, I have done an extraction of vocagaine, ibogaine extraction will be the same.... its pretty easy and straight forward.... you just use an acid/base extraction method..
junky
specializing in honda and yamaha motorcycle parts 1960-1989. if you need anything call or email, we can get any part you need. new, and used, even if the part is obsolete.

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....