[Ibogaine] nothing to do with ibogaine just drag and shake

danny torbica danny.torbica at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 09:57:40 EST 2007

As ever, I can see that Howard has his pulse on the spirit of the times!
Raised the warmest smile in me today.

Also, reminded me of the Blue Mink song called Melting Pot from around 1969
/ 1970 when I shook the link.  The chorus of the song is what reminded me of
Howard's link but I thought I'd share the whole lyrics with people on the
list to enjoy and perhaps remember:

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
Mixed with yellow Chinkees
If you lump it all together
Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene

Oh, what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Rabbis and the friars
Vishnus and the gurus
We got the Beatles or the Sun God
Well, it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
Oh no, no, oooh

And be thankful
Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
Ah, we should all get together in a lovin' machine

I think I'll call up the queen
It' s only fair that she knows, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

What we need

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough to take the world and all it's got
Keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Yeah!

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough to take the world and all it's got
Keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Well, yeaheah!

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough to take the world and all it's got
Keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Thanks Howard :-)

Best wishes

Danny

Dr. Danny S. Torbica