[Ibogaine] Facing the Habit (IBOGAINE documentary) NYC Screening!

Jennifer Piston jenny at facingthehabit.com
Mon Dec 10 22:42:40 EST 2007

The award-winning 2007 documentary FACING THE HABIT (Director, Magnolia
Martin) (http://facingthehabit.com/) will be premiering in NYC on Sunday,
December 16, 7pm, at the Two Boots Pioneer Theater. The screening is FREE
and open to the public. We hope to see you there!

Indiepix presents FACING THE HABIT
Sunday, December 16, 2007, 7pm
FREE and open to the public
Doors: 6:30pm

RSVP to info at facingthehabit.com

Two Boots Pioneer Theater (http://twoboots.com/pioneer/)
155 E. 3rd St.
(bet. Ave. A & B)
New York, NY 10009
F or V to Second Ave.

View the trailer here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=vvEPkPsFfSQ
Visit us on MySpace here: http://myspace.com/facingthehabit

SYNOPSIS:

Facing the Habit tells the story of Dave, a former stockbroker/millionaire
whose life has spiraled out of control due to his addiction to heroin. In
his desperate quest to become clean, Dave agrees to undergo treatment with
Ibogaine, an experimental substance derived from the West African root
Iboga, which has recently been reported to cease drug addiction.

Facing the Habit is an intimate look into the life of the addict, as
Dave's life is revealed before, during, and after the treatment.

We appreciate your support and hope to see you December 16th!

"...compelling footage of addiction.....harrowing.....the unfortunate
reality of addiction burns through every frame" - Natalie Mulford,
Director, San Francisco Frozen Film Festival

"...a powerful documentary" - Kathryn Bonnici, Journeyman Pictures