[Ibogaine] indra exrract

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 14:42:20 EST 2007

Hello Crew;
I was wondering if anyone had information on the properties of the "indra extract"; as I am interested in working on a extract that contains most of the properties of the root bark but  which of course is more concentrated. I find that the root bark has more medicinal properties and would be interested in any information regarding previous attempts at an extract along these lines. My aim is to use this in treatments excluding opiate addiction and am at the stage where I am just collecting as much information as possible. Any information may help towards working on a suitable extraction method.