[Ibogaine] Search for ibogaine

Gloria Moreira glorimo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 07:09:39 EST 2007

Please remove me from this list.

--
Kindest Regards,

Gloria Moreira, Dipl. Ac.
Acupuncture Physician
Family Holistic Reproductive Health Associates
Suite 216
7800 SW 57th Avenue
Miami, FL  33143

www.holistichealthandfertility.com
PH: 305-663-5555
FAX: 305-663-5555

"To create health, you need a new kind of knowledge, based on a deeper
concept of life."  Deepak Chopra, M.D.

To Look up a licensed acupuncture practitioner in the State of Florida go
to:
http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/praslist.asp