[Ibogaine] My own experiments for treatment of withdrawal symptoms

Randy Faulconer bicuitboy714 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:04:24 EST 2007

       High Preston, it's great to see you putting something on the
list. I've been thinkin' of you. I miss you, and miss talking every
now and then. I hope you've been writing dude. You are in a great
place to do a novel. I was thinking of that today when I saw your note
come up. I've been where you are and I think it's a great place to
bring out the Eagle Scout in yourself when you are bored. Get a good
22 or a pellet gun and get real good at shooting it. Zen and the art
of target practice. I've been doing it and it keeps my mind from
spinning out of control sometimes. I can hit pennies at 25 yards now
with a scope. Go out in the desert and hunt for indian heads, carry
the 22 in case you get too close to a rattle snake. You can get shot
shells for a 22 ya know. I wish I was there to hang with you in that
atmosphere.

         Did I say I love you?? I love you dude and I wanna see you do
well. It would be a good time to start a novel wouldn't it?? Lost in
the Lower East Side. Can you imagine the things you could think up
that a dude lost in NYC could get in to??

     Give me a call when you can dude. I'd love to talk to you.

   As far as what Dharma said about Hep C..............I had Hep C
when I took Ibogaine for methadone addiction. I have tested negative
ever since. I did Interferon too though. I think the combo just might
be a cure for hep C. I hope you can get something going on that
Howard, you deserve to get something for all of your work

         Peace Love and Friends
             Randy