[Ibogaine] patrick in ireland?

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:53:08 EST 2007

That's college in Dublin. I've walked through that place a few times. you're
right it is about 500 years old.  I saw in one of the Irish papers that
Patrick was indeed at a debate at the college.  I think the 'Ming' guy is a
pro legalisation cannabis guy. If it's the guy I'm thinking off I saw him on
a current affairs program a while back. I guess they were debating whether
drugs should be legalised or not. They hold regular debates there and often
have well known celebrities over.

Luke