[Ibogaine] your experience - Sophie

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sun Aug 5 17:46:11 EDT 2007

gary,
I wouldn't mind talking to you off list about my ibo trip..
email me at junkboy6 at msn.com<mailto:junkboy6 at msn.com> and I will talk with you
junky
chopshop64 on ebay

if someone you love is addicted to something (heroin, cocaine, meth, ect), google ibogaine.... its worth your time..... i promise....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Donovan Youree<mailto:gdy1957 at yahoo.com>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] your experience - Sophie

  I would be interested in anyones experence, here or in the USA. Particularly in the USA as that is where I am seeking treatment. I am close to taking a trip to NYC if I dont find something closer to the midwest.
  I have been reading testimonials for months now but can always use more - good or bad.
  Gary

  Howard Lotsof <hslotsof at phantom.com> wrote:
    Sophie,

    Why don't you tell us something of your experience.

    Howard