[Ibogaine]ATT PAUL

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 18:15:07 EDT 2007

No poblem Simon, my bad. If she was coming to me, after my experience with
Benzos, I would make her drop them first. The added body numbness is
awesomely horrible, and would be quite disconserting to anyone that did not
understand.
I plead caution.
It would be easy for her to drop them for maybe a little more opiate for a
while, then attempt detox.
All my experience with Benzos says comlicated detox.
                                 P'

I need to speak private off list.
I tryed your email addy no good came back to me.

Can you message me a contact through   anavar at vodafone.net   tnxs Simon.