[Ibogaine] Methadone treatment

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 19:54:09 EDT 2007

sorry just one quickie. How is she going to manage the pain after the detox? Ibo is not comparable to any entheogens I have taken which include:
mescalin crystals,  Liberty Caps, moon-flower, scalitium, thorn apple, amanita (MDMA, Lsd, Lsa,DMT,) psychedelics and tryptamines, I would also checking out personal experiences unless you have already.
I will try help where I can just contact me off the site with the address I gave so no personal information is divulged, I am not an expert but I will share what experience I have.
Peace

Simon