[Ibogaine] Good news from the Beckley Foundation!

simon loxton simonloxton at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 15 08:25:10 EDT 2007

That's Really excellent, I can hardly believe it. I just remember when, I think it was Doctor Marks, made it possible for junkies in England to get heroin and cocaine. Crime went down, there was allot of advances around the board, Then he was shut down.
Then there was needle park in Switzerland where they offered needle exchanges and allowed possession for personal use. That was shut down because they said that all these junkies in the park would affect tourism. As a result all the junkies moved into an abandoned underground train station.

I hope this one works out.

Simon