[Ibogaine] Please get me off this list...No, wait!

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 01:06:45 EDT 2006

  Today I talked to a professor of Pharmacology at USC who was giving
a lecture along with a Chumash Indian lady about native California
healing plants and herbs. He was talking about all the terpenoids in
sages/salvias that are natural pain-killers.  When I mentioned Iboga
to him he seemed to not want to talk much about it. Has anyone ever
had seizures during or after Ibogaine?  I have been reading about
Ibogaine for 5 years now and I never heard of that. That was the only
strange vibe I got today. And the Rite Of Passage video has a
Gabonese man talking about how you don't want to do it too often or
too many times. Doesn't it affect one's coordination after a while?
Non-sequitur: I keep thinking about the Peter Gabriel song, "After
The Flood". I don't remember the lyrics, just the music.
Happy Sunday,
	Warren