[Ibogaine] I'm not doing ibogaine ever again, and this time I mean it

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Sep 5 11:20:12 EDT 2006

This heart thing and panic, seems to be linked with fear. It could or it
couldn,t syndrome
I felt, after Iboga that my heart had been ripped out by a hook and was
hanging there for three days.
The feeling was not of a physical nature though, more emotional and mental.
It faded.

Just like my bad habits!!!

                Good to read the experience though.

                               Breath.

I feel that a point of acceptance of what one is doing with Iboga, and
realism about what could happen, has to be reached before a treatment is
embarked apon.

I like the point made about worried about dying, because of the ones left
behind.

After the fact, would not matter, so why worry.

Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small.

                                                       All the best P.