[Ibogaine] Re: Q&A

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Mon Sep 4 16:08:14 EDT 2006

jen,
from what I have read, and what I understand is mostly people have problems when they don't let the opiates or other drugs get out of there system before doing ibo... there is some instances of death, but the autopsys were inconclusive, and they werent sure if it was ibo that caused the problems... from what I read the doctors doing the autopsys didn't think ibo caused the deaths... but then again, its just stuff I have read.
lee
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jen Reilly<mailto:jenreilly at gmail.com>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 1:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] Re: Q&A

  Do you know of anyone who has had a successful first session, then died durring/after a subsequent session?  I heard anecdotally that people have had adverse reactions even though the first time they took ibo it went well.  Do the chances for complications increase with more uses?          Thank You, Jen