[Ibogaine] research + more

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 19:27:06 EST 2006

In a message dated 10/31/2006 5:25:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk writes:

Still  that besides. I am glad I have no cravngs. My veiw and feeling of
attempting to use narcotics again, just tells me that i would have to be
completely crazy to want to go down that road again.
But I can say for  those that know. I do not even get that squermy feeling in
my gut or any  wriggly feelings when I think of Opiates. The Iboga white
wallled the  whole memory from my body and my psyche'
I am curious though Sara' as to  what the chemical agent is in the implant.
Slow release Ibogaine?
I  would like to know of this info thoiugh.
Tnxs.
Love and Light  P'

I'm guessin' it is nalexone, naltrexone.....whatever and however you spell
it. I've read that there have been reports of it being used for alcohol too.
Nalexone is a complete antagonist. It can be used to bring back somebody while
an OD is going on if caught in time of course. It puts an addict into
immediate withdrawals. Given to a person after a treatment for Ibogaine might be  a
good idea for some. It would make it nigh on impossible.................well
it would make it real hard to get high. I guess if you did enough you could
get  high but it would take a whole, whole lot. Tell us Sara. Is that what you
are  talking about? I didn't know they had them that lasted a year though.
          Randy