[Ibogaine] take my e-mail of the list (answer, take yourself off our lis, instructions includedt)

Helpful Hopeful helpful_hopeful at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 12:29:39 EST 2006

You had to sign up for this list at http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html , so if you would like to remove yourself, just follow the instructions...Also, listed below in case you have trouble clicking the link:

-=/[ Commands ]/=-

      Subscribe to the ibogaine list: send email (with any subject) to:
              ibogaine-subscribe at mindvox.com

        To get OFF this list:

        If you want a general list of options and features, send mail to:

        ibogaine-help at mindvox.com

        To subscribe to the list in digest format, send mail to:

      ibogaine-digest-subscribe at mindvox.com