[Ibogaine] research + more

Sara Glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 31 04:18:02 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

it is always good to find your email and read what you got to tell about
your experience, which was very hard, we were almost daily on skype if you
remmeber, the mushroom did a lot of good helping you get your energy back,
no one thought about that before.

since a while I got a real good contact with a clinic that does a year
implant( heroin and alcohol), that is for people who would like to have
more security of staying clean
after the ibo. detox.
the implant is done a day or two after a five day detox.
the cost of this combination treatment is about 5000 dollars or 4000 euros.
for more information about the above you can email me, I have already
few people who are very happy about the results that is after trying every
other possible way of detox. and recovery.

be well,
Sara Glatt.

 Hi Marco,