[Ibogaine] and the system(Randy)(Paul)

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Oct 29 00:23:03 EDT 2006

Hey guys:  I got sober @ 29  thru AA and had 18 great yrs.  Then my whole
world crashed and I was on the shite again.. I did IBO 2x's and the only
reason it didn't work was cuz I couldn't take enough time off work to regain
my strength.  I say if it works you do it,  whatever the f++k it is, plant
extract, god, whatever.  I wish it would've worked for me but it ain't part
of my plan evidently.  Paul and Randy,  keep truckin' bros.  My providers
were top flight,  my body was just beat to shit at 56