[Ibogaine] and the system(Randy)

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 23:59:54 EDT 2006

I'm laughin' this morning.) What fucks me up is these people really don't
think I'm that bad off. If I could really tell these assholes what was on my
mind..............Let's see last year I was..........na better not say that.
OK .............after I took the spaceship ride the withdrawals went away
and I felt pretty good......................na can't say that either. OK
when they say how are you feeling today Mr. Faulconer I'll just say pretty
good. And when that fucker at the AA meeting says "Keep Coming Back" I'll
look him dead in the eye and say BLOW ME

Nice one Randy, I can totally relate, you just made my day.

When I got back from Holland and the Agency I used to get the Meth and stuff
from, found out I done Iboga, my councilor/co-worker, phoned me, after a
weekend study of Iboga and Ibogaine.
All she could ask was, "Have you come down yet?" "I hear it last 6 or 7
weeks."
I answered. "It's better than fuckin Methadone, and I only have to take it
once"
I get an answer of Oh!
Then she makes appointments for me to see the head shrink and the doctor who
prescribed for me.
She also says that it is chemical and to throw all the hypnotics,
anti-spasmodics, anti-depressants and opiates/meth DFs (codeine), scag, plus
alcohol away all in one go was dangerous and I could die.
All I could reply was that I was dead taking them, and hung up.
I do not see them at the moment as there fear is just to great. I don't fit
the mold and I can't be molded. Tough eh? lolol
I still got three scripts I can have when ever I fall flat on my face
without their help.
Basically meaning I shouldn't have done what I did, without giving them the
chance to talk me out of it.
Well sorry folks. It's my life and I cow toed and listened to all you
professionals most of my adult life and was fed full of crap most of my
childhood. So Fuck you!!!

That was my answer. I get thrown back at me, "we do care about you Paul, you
do know that don't you?"

How much they cared was to the point of total chemical frontal lobotomy.

Kept them in a job though.

Be good Randy, tread lightly in nurdsville, as they have all got bills to
pay. lol

                                              Have a good one brother.
                                                               Love an Light
P'

P.S. Keep coming back, it works if you work it, it won't if you don't.

The sad thing is the last time I was in one of them rooms, I heard (an
addict) /(I am an addict) my name is t----. Say " I hate this fucking
disease"
The chap had been clean for fifteen years and never missed a meeting.

Hi my name is Paul and I'm an addict.

I'm addicted to life. lol

Sorry folks, can't take non of that shit no more.

I saw him three days ago and he comented on how well I looked.

I told him about my Iboga sesh.

He should try it.

He then totally fuckin stunned me.

He said. "Oh, that's cheating man. We don't swap one drug for another and I
don't take mind altering substances, but you do look well.

Wow!!! fuckry or what? And I thought I was messed up.