[Ibogaine] Fw: [change-links] Ellsberg: + local news, lab seized

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 06:56:30 EDT 2006

Corrupt Government Officials, the press pre-censored to attack the mouth and
not the words.
My my. Will the greedy little world ever change.
Governments have always used social control, (deals), and whitewalling to
get what they want.
How many times when you was at school did you get stomped on by authority,
cos you where not conforming to the said mold.

Local news.

MMDA processed in Europe, smuggled into UK by Physician.

A consignment of MMDA bound for the UK market was intercepted by Anti -
terrorist Squad officers,
being unloaded in a small fishing village on the East coast of England.
(Details not given).

The consignment consisted of 17.68Kg of a Green and brown speckled powder,
plus 40,000 tabs of the same colour and upon analysis was found to be MMDA
powder with little adulterants. Upon analysis of the tabs, each weighing
roughly 133mg, they were found to contain 90mg MMDA, Caffeine and Aspirin
(not quantified).
Supposedly the seized MMDA was of two batches of the drug processed in
Poland.
The green and brown of the drug are dies, used by the Pharmacists as a kind
of organizations trade mark.
Supposedly this was the first ever batch of these combined colours and the
lab and the drugs were seized along with the Chemist and distributors.
So my point here is.
If Custom Officials seized this doubled batch and usually the batches would
be found separate. Green and brown.
How come there is tons of the double coloured MMDA on the streets.

Is it that the money was too much for someone to pass up and the drug got
redistributed.

Sound very probable?

Wow what a messed up do what I say, not do what I do world this is.

                                                  Have a good one now.

          P'