OT We can fix the budget

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 06:21:57 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/28/2006 3:50:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
omammasam at yahoo.com writes:

Now  contact my secretary in contonou_benin  his name is, OmammaSam,Pls
contact on  mail;omamma_sam at yahoo.co.uk, ask him to send you the total of
$800.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and  attempts
to assist me in this matter

Damn, why didn't I think of this before. I've gotten probably 20 of these
messages from all over the world. Places like Uruguay and Nigeria, and
Sudan......etc. I guess I'm just the luckiest dude in the world but I feel  so guilty
about screwing all those people in my past that I don't take them up  on it
and continue to flagellate myself by being poor. I think I'll start  taking them
up on it and donate the money to 'ol George to help him fix the  budget. All
I gotta do is send them my name and address, cell number, passport
information and stuff like that and sit back and collect. Whadaya think? I  may even
keep a little for myself. I feel sooo stupid. Why didn't I do this  before? Yall
want some money too? Just send your Email address to that dude on  the top of
the note. That mymammasamfuckme dude or what ever his name is.
         Aint life a  bitch?            Randy