[Ibogaine] and the system or the Punch and Judy Show

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 11:45:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/26/2006 3:23:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dana at phantom.com writes:

Show  them _http://www.oasas.state.ny.us/AdMed/meds/fyiibogaine.cfm_
(http://www.oasas.state.ny.us/AdMed/meds/fyiibogaine.cfm)

Dana/cnw

Thanx Dana, I had forgotten about that link. Not that I have any faith in
SOME of these people I have to deal with would have the wherewithal to actually
look at it. I found yesterday an exception to this though. The lady at the
mental health end of it had actually heard of Ibogaine and seemed to really be
on the ball. What's been going on with me is a prime example of why the
government has a multi trillion dollar deficit. I have to go through 5 or 6
people to get one thing done. It's seems like this org. spends 100,000 dollars  to
keep from having to pay 10,000. I'm sure that some people try and abuse this
system so they have rules in place to keep it from happening but what I have
to  go through to get things done borders on the ridiculous. I filled out
papers in  Aug. to get the ball rolling and I am STILL being put on hold. Yea, I
turned in a clean urine, and yea I go to every scheduled meeting so therefor I
can't have that much of a problem, right? Bullshit, I'm just motivated to do
the  right thing. My past speaks for itself. I want to make sure that I don't
have to  go through this again and that I can put my past where it belongs and
not have  to worry about my addiction raising it's ugly head at the most
inopportune  time. FINALLY!! And like I really need to prove I'm nuts too. Well, I
guess  you can call depression nuts. This lady yesterday thinks I'm a little
manic too.  Naaaaaa, ya reckon? I'm not manic I'm an ego maniac with an
inferiority complex.  Wait a minute that's manic aint it? OK I accept
that.................no I  don't................shut up.................who said that? Look
at the  grouse.........look at the grouse. What happened? Just shut
up........and sit in  the corner..............and play your guitar Randy. OOOO.....OK.
           "I must be  first to get my medication..... I'm always first."
(Pee Wee Herman)
                           Randy