[Ibogaine] Re: [Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa(Paul)

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 07:45:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/26/2006 9:44:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk writes:

Hello  Brad,
I am forty four  brother, I was fourty three when I got
unsprunge with Iboga.
A  wonderful experience, but extreemly distressing. For sure the most
powerful physical and psycological experience of my whole life and never
shall be repeated. Opiates suck, big time.
For the first week I felt  kind of numb, then things just got more and more
intence.
Sweating,freezing, flushing, goose flesh and a lot  I can  say of non
physical pain. My only sight at this point was that my body had  in it what I
needed to sort itself out, and if not well there was fuck all  I could do
about it, so if this was the way things where, I would just  have to live
with it. I gave up. Slight changes in temperature where  extreemly painful,
as my skin kept goosing up with uncontrolled energy. No  bone crushing pain
though. At one point I just became a bag of skin and  bones on the bed
I was quite suprised at being so high, tripped out and  having to deal with
all the strange body sensations (extreemly numb, with  inner sensitivity,
that kept shifting all the time, like hundreds of furry  animals running over
my skin) that I was able to sleep a  little.

Damn Paul, I thought methadone sucked. I'm glad you made it, I don't know  if
I could have.
                                 Randy