[Ibogaine] Re: [Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa(Paul)

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 26 07:27:39 EDT 2006

Hello Brad,
             I am forty four brother, I was fourty three when I got
unsprunge with Iboga.
A wonderful experience, but extreemly distressing. For sure the most
powerful physical and psycological experience of my whole life and never
shall be repeated. Opiates suck, big time.
For the first week I felt kind of numb, then things just got more and more
intence.
Sweating,freezing, flushing, goose flesh and a lot  I can say of non
physical pain. My only sight at this point was that my body had in it what I
needed to sort itself out, and if not well there was fuck all I could do
about it, so if this was the way things where, I would just have to live
with it. I gave up. Slight changes in temperature where extreemly painful,
as my skin kept goosing up with uncontrolled energy. No bone crushing pain
though. At one point I just became a bag of skin and bones on the bed
I was quite suprised at being so high, tripped out and having to deal with
all the strange body sensations (extreemly numb, with inner sensitivity,
that kept shifting all the time, like hundreds of furry animals running over
my skin) that I was able to sleep a little.

Thirty seven days after Iboga, I was still experiencing flushing and
goosing.

I had to rap my upper body in bath towels as my chest kept sweating. Nothing
worse than freezing sweat.

>From what I have read over the years, I can't match any others experience
close to mine.

I got so out of it in the end that I could not even type or send emails.

I had a rough time.

Glad it's all in the past and i can now put it all down to experience.

One point I would like to make is that the experience was OTT Extreem.
If I hadn't have been so resigned to the fact that I was dead anyway, I know
that I would have broken. I couldn't go back to living a life of SCAG. I had
lived that life and got nothing but pain from it.
But in the end I just gave up, as I was so ill, I couldn't get any more so,
other than die.
My inner instinct told me that it would all sort itself out in the end.

My wife was the one that kept me up and fighting. Food and drink, little and
often.

I just looked in my diary and even 73 days after Iboga I was still
experiencing flushing and goosing and I could still feel the Iboga.

For two days the chaos was so much (day 20 and 21) physical and mental that
all I could do was sit in the bath, with all the curtains closed, heating
on, loud music, sing, scream, dance and pray.
A bit like exorcising my own demons

The music anabled me to get angry an redirect my energies

Sure stuck my faith back in the right place.                    In myself
and my creator.

Still moistens my eyes and puts a lump in my throat to think of it.

The first link is to what I wrote before Iboga.

http://www.iboga.i8.com/custom2.html

The next link is whilst I was on Iboga trying to get enough energy to
oporate properly.

Well Brad, more than you asked for.

One hell of a long journey mate, but the life I am living now does not
compare to the hell I came from.

                                              Have a good one.    Bless P'

http://www.iboga.i8.com/custom.html