Fw: Re: [Ibogaine] and the system

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 06:16:53 EDT 2006

Just lookin' at that header makes me laugh. They aint no Ibogaine and the
system. Dat's what I'm sayin' man. I'm in the middle a major cluster fuck. I'm
tryin' to do the right thing here and have went to the system for some help.
In  NY you can get help for being an addict thru the system. I read that, I
swear to God I read that on the papers they give you to fill out. OK I'll go for
 it then. I went to 'em and said, "I'm an addict please help me." OK" they
said,  "first thing you gotta do is fill out these papers and we'll get back to
ya in a  month." FINALLY I get an appointment to see somebody after 2 months
and they  give me a piss test. I drop and they say "you have no drugs in your
system  you can't be an addict." Wait a minute "do you wanna see the track
marks on me  and tell that to the doc who treated me for Hep C and by the way you
wanna split  a bundle I'm a little short and I can't quite get enough together
to get 10  bags. But 5 ought to at least get me off". Mother fuckers. " And
by the way I'm  also a crazy mother fucker and I'm thinkin' of doing something
desperate." This  lady looks at me and says "are you serious?" "I just asked
you to split a bundle  with me what do you think?" How often do you have these
thoughts? An hour? How  often an hour do I have these thoughts? I'm kiddin'
and she doesn't get the  joke. "OK lets get a little history here." So we go
thru the whole thing and BOY  does it look bad on paper. When I get to the part
about the Ibogaine I see two  X's come in her eye's and she says. "REALLY?" Yea
really. I aint hadda shoot my  breakfast in two years now but I'm still kinda
whacked, what can you do for  me?
           OK, I'll try  and get to the point here. I'm goin' to a men's
group every week day morning and  I'm going to see a shrink this morning and I'm
sure they are going to try and  put me on the drug of the day. Here we go again
I'll see that look in someone  else's eye's when I talk about the Ibogaine. I
swear do you know how many people  I've seen write down Ibogaine on a piece
of paper and them tell me that they are  going to look it up? What's really
great is the way they look at cha after they  have looked it up. Maybe I
shouldn't tell them about the Mindvox site until they  get a little more used to the
idea. HA (At least I'm laughin' this morning.)  What fucks me up is these
people really don't think I'm that bad off. If I could  really tell these assholes
what was on my mind..............Let's see last year  I was..........na better
not say that. OK .............after I took the  spaceship ride the
withdrawals went away and I felt pretty  good......................na can't say that
either. OK when they say how are you  feeling today Mr. Faulconer I'll just say
pretty good. And when that fucker at  the AA meeting says "Keep Coming Back"
I'll look him dead in the eye and say  BLOW ME.
        Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will  Follow   (George  Clinton)
  Randy